Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Floor Finish
$70.00 – $350.00
All natural professional grade floor finish.
Coverage: 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon
This finish is easy to apply, fast drying, has almost no odor, and is extremely durable! PLUS, its made from a byproduct from cheese manufacturing! How cool is that?
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey natural floor finish is an evolved clear coating that uses recycled whey protein to make a durable and safe sealer and topcoat in one. Available in semi-gloss, satin, and matte finishes in gallons and five gallon pails.
Use Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey natural floor finish on new bare wood flooring or previously stained or coated wood floors.
Vermont Natural Coatings Floor Finish Features:
- Durable coating seals and protects
- Coverage of 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon
- VOCs less than 180 g/L
- Scratch and chemical resistant
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish, as well as other waterborne finishes
- Clear finish for maximum visibility of wood grain
- Easy, single product application
- Dry time under 2 hours
- Neutral odor
- Fast, easy cleanup with soap and water
- Made from a renewable resource