- Questions & Answers
If you are seeking the best in log cabin restoration and maintenance to compliment your log home supplies, look no further than Dumond Chemicals’ Smart Strip Log and Timber Finish Remover. This advanced wood finish remover achieves superior results for the removal of multiple layers of clear coats as well as solid color stains from log and timber structures. Furthermore, the Log and Timber Finish Remover can be used more broadly in other log home refinishing applications, being suitable for nearly all exterior and interior surfaces, including: stone, concrete, metal, brick, wood, plaster, and most fiberglass and plastics. Better yet, this wood finish remover is an environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable, water-based wood paint stripper that is both odor-free, safe for the environment, and safe for use in and around your home.
With the Smart Strip Log and Timber Finish Remover, log cabin refinishing has never been safer or easier. This wood finish remover removes solid color stains and clear coats with ease and is particularly suitable for the challenges posed by intricate, molded, and carved surfaces. Log home refinishing is made easy with the Smart Strip Log and Timber Finish Remover, as the paste is easily applied via conventional airless sprayer, brush, or roller. It is specially formulated to keep wet and effective over long periods of time, so it can be applied without the use of Dumond® Laminated Paper, although use of the Laminated Paper will extend the dwell time and accelerate the removal process, particularly in high temperature environments such as found in the hot months of summer. The Smart Strip Log and Timber Finish Remover covers approximately 40-50 square feet per gallon. Make your log cabin home refinishing and maintenance projects safer and easier than ever before with Dumond’s Smart Strip Log and Timber Finish Remover.
Smart Strip Features & Benefits
- User Friendly: Easily applied by roller, airless spray, or brush, this wood paint and finish remover requires neither neutralization or the user of our Dumond® Laminated Paper.
- Safe: This water-based wood paint and finish remover is formulated without caustic or methylene chloride, so it has no odor and is non-flammable.
- Effective: The Smart Strip™ Log and Timber Finish Remover is a perfect addition to your log home supplies, able to peel away multiple layers of both clear coats and solid color stains from timber and log structures as well as virtually all interior/exterior surfaces in just one single application.
- Environmentally Friendly: Featuring a water-based formula, the Smart Strip™ Log and Timber Finish remover contains zero VOCs and is 100% biodegradable.
- Product PDF’s: Datatech Sheet
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.