- Questions & Answers
Waterlox Marine Satin Finish Features & Statistics
- This traditional formulation is product number TB 6032.
- Produces a Satin Sheen appearance (30°- 40° gloss level).
- Formulated as a traditional exterior Tung oil spar varnish in a satin sheen.
- Like all Waterlox Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Forms a protective and elastic finish against sun/UV rays, harsh weather and moisture exposure.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Marine Sealer (TB 3809) (Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish (TB5284) can be used interchangeably).
- Easier to maintain than other exterior clear finishes.
Waterlox Marine Satin Finish Product Uses
- For use on exterior surfaces in direct sunlight/UV.
- Use as a finish coat for a satin sheen, exterior finish over base coat(s) of Waterlox Marine Sealer (TB 3809).
- Specially made for boat decks, bright work, spars and other heavy-duty exterior applications, such as exterior doors and garage doors.
- Not recommended for use on pressure-treated woods or exterior horizontal surfaces in direct sunlight, such as decks.
- Coverage/Thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Dry time. 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
- Use our Materials Calculator to order the right amount of Waterlox for your finishing project.
Waterlox Marine Satin Finish Technical Downloads
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.