Through the Roof! Gallons Lower VOC
$173.98 Case of 2
Is this your story, too? “I have sealed this same leak four times with roofing tar and each time, the leak returns.”* Make persistent leaks and repeated repairs a thing of the past. Get Through the ROOF!®. This ultra-clear roof, gutter, and flashing caulk goes on easy and remains elastic year after year to permanently seal those nagging leaks. It can even be applied in the middle of a rain storm! It’s proven to last 20 times longer than roof cement. Just say NO to leaks and repeated repairs and change your tune to “Five year leak GONE!*”
• Permanently fixes nagging leaks: Proven to last 20 times longer than asphalt. Remains elastic and water-tight year after year.
• Do repairs today, even in a rain storm: Sticks to surfaces wet or dry, in temperatures down to 0⁰ and up to 120⁰F.
• Repairs stick, but don’t stick out: Tenacious adhesion to a wide variety of roofing materials and won’t discolor them. Goes on crystal clear and stays clear.
• Easy to use: Easy to apply for professional-looking results every time.
• OK to leave in your unheated garage overnight: Through the ROOF!® won’t freeze.
CA residents only: Low VOC formula of the 1 qt. and 1 gal. brush-on grade is available and required in the state of CA.
For repairs that stick, but won’t stick out, use Through The ROOF! on common roofing fixtures and materials, including:
- PVC & ABS vent pipe
- Shingles & shakes
- Roof jacks, cables and air conditioning units
Adheres to most roofing materials, including:
Aluminum • Brass • Steel • Anodized Windows
ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan®* • Polystyrene
Asphalt • Stone • Brick • Fiber Cement • Stucco • Tile • Concrete • Glass • Wood • Porcelain • Mortar
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact Customer Service.
Do Not Use:
- In areas of submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling
- With polystyrene insulation
- In containment applications
- Plastics not listed should be tested for compatibility before use
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene,polyethylene, silicone, Styrofoam® (it dissolves it), Teflon®, waxes
- CA residents only: Low VOC formula of the 1 qt. and 1 gal. brush-on grade is available and required in the state of CA.
Aquaseal®, Kynar®, Teflon®, Styrofoam® Lexan® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.