Easy mix surface prep and cleaner for logs, decks, fences and more.
Coverage: One quart mixes into 5-gallons and cleans about 750 square feet of surface area.
Outlast KleenStart puts the cleaning power of pure oxygen into your hands. As it dissolves, the crystals of KleenStart release the oxygen bound up inside them—giving you nature’s own way of cleaning and brightening. Perfect for siding (both wood and vinyl), decks, roofs, tents, Log Homes, outdoor furniture—anything and everything that requires a good deep-down cleaning and brightening.
- Easy mix surface prep and cleaner for logs, decks, fences and more
- One quart makes 5-gallons and cleans about 750 square feet of surface area
- Dissolves easily in cold water
- Gentle to wood fibers (unlike harsh chlorine treatments)
- Biodegradable, non-toxic
- Contains 100% percarbonate. No fillers added!
- Water thin solution- Flows on easily with a pump-up garden sprayer
- Wet surface EVENLY and thoroughly- allow the cleaner to work for approximately 10 minutes. Keep surface moist. Scrub surface with a stiff brush if using garden hose when rinsing. No scrubbing is normally necessary when using a light pressure wash to rinse away residue.
- Loosens stains caused by mildew and mold for easy rinse away with water hose or pressure washer
- Gently Brightens wood surfaces
- Mix smaller quantities: 1/2 to 2/3 cup concentrate per gallon of water
- Easy to rinse off
- Removes mill glaze