- Questions & Answers
LogHog log home screws are a heavy duty structural wood screw, engineered for specific log home construction applications. With its oversized head, thicker diameter and additional thread, LogHog offers increased draw-down and holding power. This is the best log home screw on the market!
LogHog Log Home Screws Features:
- Oversized washer head and increased thread combine for dramatically increased pull-down
- Installs faster and easier than lags & spikes
- Requires no predrilling
- Countersinks into log – Allows log to settle naturally
- Draws warped logs down
- Removable and adjustable
- Eliminates jarring and damage caused by a sledge hammer
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance
- ACQ Approved
For LogHog technical information, see the Technical Docs section below. For technical documentation of all our structural wood screws, see our Technical Resources page.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.